Since the creation of this web page, we have received numerous requests. We keep trying to answer all your questions as soon as possible. Nevertheless, we realized that some questions have been asked repeatedly.
In order to save time and make our customer support more effective, we created a catalogue of questions and answers (FAQ), that will be extended in the future. We recommend that you read the FAQ section before you contact us by e-mail or phone. In this way, we can clarify many of your questions in advance and our consultation will be much more effective and precise.
Thank you very much!
Your team from the Deutsche Dental Clinic
- 1. I need crowns (or bridges or prostheses, etc.) How do I proceed?
- 2. I need implants. How do I proceed?
- 3. Your prices are about 50 – 80% cheaper than in Europe. How is this possible?
- 4. What can I do in case of problems or defects after the treatment?
- 5. After an implant operation normally there is a healing period, before the supraconstruction (crown, bridge, prostheses, etc.) can be fixed on the implants. Do I have to come to Thailand twice?
- 6. I had an implant operation in another clinic. Can I get the supraconstruction in the Deutsche Dental Clinic?
- 7. Dr. Ramin is not in Thailand permanently. Isn’t that a disadvantage for your patients?
- 8. What rights do I have as a patient in Thailand?
- 9. What is the difference between a dental assistant, a dental technician and a dentist?
- 10. You affirm on your webpage and in different publications, that you are the only German dentist in Thailand. Is that really true?