Born: 24th of March 1965 in Kassel, Germany
- Mother: E. M. Yachkaschi, graphic designer
- Father: Prof. Dr. A. Yachkaschi, university professor
- 1984 – 1990: student of medicine and dentistry in Göttingen/Germany
- 1990: dental exam (Germany)
- 1991: dentist in the German army (Bundeswehr) (rank: Major)
- 1992: Ph.D
- Since 1992: I run my own dental practice in Munich, Germany
- Member of the DGOI (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orale Implantologie)
- Member of the ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
- Member of the DGZI (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahnärztliche Implantologie)
- Member of the DGP (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Parodontologie)
- Member of the DGZMK (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde)
- 2004: Expert of Implantology (DGOI, Germany)
- 2004: Diplomate of the ICOI (USA)
- 2010: Dental Board Exam (Thailand)
In the year 2010 I passed the Thai dental board exam as the first foreigner.
Therefore I am the only German dentist, who has the permission to examine, consult and treat patients in his own clinic.
Awards and diploma
Although I love my profession, there is more in life than just dentistry.
I used to be an active skydiver, had a few jobs as a model and played minor parts in small TV productions as in the famous German television film K 11.
Today I scuba dive regularly, travel a lot and support charity organizations in Thailand.
News article: Local doctor makes 50th birthday celebration about the kids, not himself.
I’ve been reflecting about this question for months and some friends gave me their advice.
» Read the full article here.